The TEAM Family
Our people are the most important asset we have. They are what makes TEAM different, unique. Everyone who works for us has more than just the right skill set or level of experience. They have the right attitude too. They are the Managing Director of their role, the CEO of their project, they share our ambitions for the future and want to play their part in making sure we perform to the highest standard.
Many members of our team joined us straight from school. They've grown up with the business and for them, we're the only employer they have ever known. Some of those school leavers are now running the company! It's a testament to how well we treat our staff that so many want to stay with us. But we also attract experienced talent when we need to. And we don't just recruit from within the construction industry. It's this combination of talent, attitude, shared values and a strong sense of belonging that drives our business forward to become ever more successful.
Business Development Manager
Location: Glasgow (Office/Field Based)
Working Schedule: Monday – Friday
Salary: Competitive salary & Car Allowance
Total Envelope Asset Management (TEAM Ltd) is a UK leading specialist in of all aspects of maintenance and repair of your commercial building façade and roofing. With offices in Glasgow & Leeds, we are leaders in delivering Roof Replacement, Roof Maintenance, Roof Testing, Glazing Inspection & Repair, Facade Investigation, Facade Maintenance and Facade Replacement to organisations nationwide.
As Business Development Manager you will grow and manage your own territory by having ownership and being accountable for driving new business, working to tight targets to achieve company growth. Demonstrating return on investment through value led conversations and analysing your own performance using your own initiative.
• Responsible for managing of new and existing accounts
• Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers within the construction industry
• Responsible for full sales cycle from prospecting, conducting face to face sales appointments, closing and after sales
• Selling complete range of TEAM Ltd solutions to both new and existing clients
• Building relationships through new business and direct sales
• Creating a pipeline of potential new clients via a mixture of qualified leads, networking and market knowledge, accurately updating the company CRM system
• Taking an active role in responding to tenders and customer proposals, pricing requests / quotes and enquiries as require
Our Business Development managers need to have natural flair and strong commercial acumen built into their nature. You need to be a sales hunter coupled with building strong relationships, hungry for the next sale and thrive in a targeted, performance measured culture.
You will be managing your own diary, working to KPI’s and keen to earn great commission with a passion for winning business. It is also very important to be able build and maintain relationships with clients.
Ideally, you will have a track record in a similar Sales role and be able to demonstrate your past successes.